Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectThe Bottle Episode. Ain't No Way in the world PaperBoi trusting Socks!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13456296&mesg_id=13458353
13458353, The Bottle Episode. Ain't No Way in the world PaperBoi trusting Socks!
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Wed Apr-20-22 07:34 AM
Paper Boi has been the absolute most street smart dude of the show and its a lot off character that he and the rest would be so trusting and allow that Socks dude into the crew. I was watching the ep from the beginning and was like, I hope this dude isn't a regular for the rest of the season.

BTW, I was hoping that they wouldn't let him on the bus at the end (wouldn't it have been a win for the team if they snatched the phone from him and closed the door before he got on?!?)

My only other complaint is I wish they gave Darius more than that one note but otherwise, I enjoyed the episode. Especially the performance of BTH. Dude so rarely gets to talk about himself and how he feels. It's usually sighs and frowns from him but dude put in an Emmy performance last night.

The kid playing the song was the weirdness that only this show is delivering and separates it from the others.

I am assuming is too busy with other projects because her presence is missed. I think how they are handling Van and how this episode was all one location shows that they are trying to be creative about actors not being around and they are mostly doing it well.

RIck and Morty Fans: Didn't Socks appearance as part of the gang feel like Total Rickall?

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"