Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecti sometimes wonder whats worse
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13456156&mesg_id=13456281
13456281, i sometimes wonder whats worse
Posted by mista k5, Thu Mar-24-22 04:16 PM
your team not making it to the SB or making it and losing. i think losing in the SB must suck a lot BUT after a while you at least get to say they made it there. you at least had the joy of them making it to the SB.

you gotta hold on to whatever brings you some joy. hows poker going?

i played with some friends a few weeks ago. it went well but man i left some money on the table. i had a good 5/6 hand run where all i could do is win. then i thought i should chill when i started bluffing on some trash hands. i basically took myself out of the game only playing when i was big blind and there was no raise. i finally decided to make a push again and put some money in to make sure i wasnt being bluffed out, lost those chips and right after they say hey lets call it a night. couldnt you had called it a night before that hand??? lol i think before that hand i would have doubled my winnings.

all in all it was fun to play and it doesnt hurt to come out with more money than you went in with.

last week i was going to go to a poker event at this work convention but we had a dinner planned with a vendor and that ran right until the poker event finished. left me wanting to play. ah well.

i hope you catch some breaks.