Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subject** CONFESSION WEDNESDAY **
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13452957
13452957, ** CONFESSION WEDNESDAY **
Posted by Geah, Wed Feb-02-22 03:09 AM
Nm
13452958, got invited to Signing Day by one of my old players....
Posted by kingjerm78, Wed Feb-02-22 07:17 AM
I'm excited for him and this is the first of many SD's I will be attending!
13452965, My daughter told her teacher she has a husband
Posted by legsdiamond, Wed Feb-02-22 10:52 AM
when they asked again she said “of course I have a husband, my Daddy”

my heart melted.

there are/were people on here who used to go at posters kids anytime they lost an argument or ran out of insults. Always thought that was the lowest of the low.
13452973, My current boss has a superiority complex (for lack of better words) and
Posted by SuiteLady, Wed Feb-02-22 11:24 AM
he lit into me for referring to him as my coworker last month. I meant it in the way of ‘we are the only people who work on these databases’ but he took it as me saying we were equal.

We share a code repository, and he didn’t update some changes he made to the database yesterday in the repository, which was causing me not to be able to deploy me changes from the repository. If not for what happened last month I would have messaged him “hey, did you commit your changes from yesterday?” But I didn’t want him to think that I was being an “uppity negro” (again for lack of better terms), so I had to beat around the bush about how the repository doesn’t seem to be reflecting his changes and how I was going to revert my version back to last month to see if I could force an update. His bitch ass was like “I forgot to commit. Don’t revert.” I already knew that, but he is so sensitive I spent time trying to come up was a indirect way to approach it with him.