Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI'm waiting for the Republican reaction when Putin goes after Poland
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13452288&mesg_id=13454315
13454315, I'm waiting for the Republican reaction when Putin goes after Poland
Posted by PimpTrickGangstaClik, Wed Feb-23-22 09:54 PM
It's got people so hyper-focused on "winning" (or more appropriately the other team losing). I'm convinced people would accept their own country being harmed as long as they can own the other side.

Republicans taking this moment to push pro Putin propaganda is mind boggling. Team party politics got them so hyper-focused on "winning" (or more appropriately the other team losing). I'm convinced they would accept their own country being harmed as long as they can own the libs.

Tucker talking about what's so bad about Putin anyways, while describing Ukraine as an illegitimate client state of the (Democrat's) US State Department and Hunter Biden.

Many prominent republicans following Trump's lead giving Putin props for this as a segue to diminish Biden. The more meek ones simply deflect with whataboutisms about Biden.

I'm curious if the tone changes when Putin inevitably doesn't stop with Ukraine.