Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectFast Food News Diets
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13452288&mesg_id=13454143
13454143, Fast Food News Diets
Posted by Amritsar, Mon Feb-21-22 06:26 PM
I can brush it aside for domestic news; becomes something completely different when its international relations.

It is tough to point to any one particular culprit affecting our body politic. I've mentioned what TYT and the Secular Talk are doing. But IG and Tik Tok have an effect on people's opinions too. You can find influencer 20somethings giving their "take" on the situation -- regardless of the truth in their take, it is about 8 steps removed from the original source material.

What they lazily blanket as "corporate news" also has foreign war correspondents and reporters embedded in the damn region. This is also not an entertaining way to deliver the news as... other options.

During the most recent Israeli-Palestinian conflict, we all saw the effect of our news diets play out.

If I really wanted, I could draw a straight line for folks between those types of sources ^^ and the HATE CRIMES we saw here on American soil against Jewish people.