Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI know this isn't/couldn't be directed towards me, but can I just say:
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13452072&mesg_id=13452500
13452500, I know this isn't/couldn't be directed towards me, but can I just say:
Posted by kfine, Tue Jan-25-22 03:42 PM
1. There's plenty of vacc-hesitant and/or covid-denying people who aren't maga lol (and I personally blame poor government messaging/education/communications for the disconnect than anything else);

2. Preventable deaths are a tragedy, period, no matter who's dying. And even without factoring in the increased risk unvaccinated people pose to others due to the higher viral loads they carry when infected (https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.01.10.22269010v1.full.pdf#page=7), unvaccinated people themselves face a much higher risk of dying from covid/covid-after-effects than they do from receiving the vaccine/boosters. So to want, encourage, or yes even mandate unvaccinated people to get vaccinated is ultimately about wanting people to live not die;

3. Based on what you've said here, especially calling into question blindly trusting the science, the best possible consensus we can all arrive at from what I said above is how important it is that we vaccinate ourselves against whatever gain-of-function the military was paying EcoHealth Alliance to enhance in this virus. Imho the VIRUS is what we should fear/view suspiciously, not the mRNA vaccines.

I mean, look at their ingredient lists below. They're essentially sugar water solutions, with a dash of salts, vinegar, and fats; and a nano-quantity of lifesaving RNA (whose short half-life causes it to dissolve and disappear soon after our cells translate the message it carries about how to regognize and fight the virus). There's more junk in Botox, fillers, energy drinks, slurpees etc:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/Pfizer-BioNTech.html#ingredients
The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine for people ages 12 years and older contains the following ingredients:

Messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA) - (Provides instructions the body uses to build a harmless replica of a protein from the virus that causes COVID-19. This protein replica causes an immune response that helps protect the body from getting sick with COVID-19 in the future):

* Nucleoside-modified mRNA encoding the viral spike (S) glycoprotein of SARS-CoV-2

Lipids (fats) - (Work together to help the mRNA enter cells):

* 2-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide
* 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine
* Cholesterol (plant derived)
* ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate)

Salts and sugar - (Work together to help keep the vaccine molecules stable while the vaccine is manufactured, frozen, shipped, and stored until it is ready to be given to a vaccine recipient)

* Dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate
* Monobasic potassium phosphate
* Potassium chloride (common food salt)
* Sodium chloride (basic table salt)
* Sucrose (basic table sugar)

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/Moderna.html
The Moderna COVID-19 vaccine contains the following ingredients:

Messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA) - (Provides instructions the body uses to build a harmless replica of a protein from the virus that causes COVID-19. This protein replica causes an immune response that helps protect the body from getting sick with COVID-19 in the future)

* Nucleoside-modified mRNA encoding the viral spike (S) glycoprotein of SARS-CoV-2

Lipids (fats) - (Work together to help the mRNA enter cells)

* PEG2000-DMG: 1,2-dimyristoyl-rac-glycerol, methoxypolyethylene glycol
* 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine
* BotaniChol® (non-animal origin cholesterol)
* SM-102: heptadecane-9-yl 8-((2-hydroxyethyl) (6-oxo-6-(undecyloxy) hexyl) amino) octanoate

Salt, sugar, acid stabilizers, and acid - (Work together to help keep the vaccine molecules stable while the vaccine is manufactured, frozen, shipped, and stored until it is ready to be given to a vaccine recipient.)

* Sodium acetate
* Sucrose (basic table sugar)
* Tromethamine
* Tromethamine hydrochloride
* Acetic acid (the main ingredient in white household vinegar)

edit: replaced the word "piece" from the cdc mrna description with "replica" for clarity