Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectNahhh it's certainly changed a lot, and isn't as fastpaced as it once was.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13451142&mesg_id=13451232
13451232, Nahhh it's certainly changed a lot, and isn't as fastpaced as it once was.
Posted by Brew, Thu Jan-06-22 04:00 PM
But I for one don't know how I could live without it. Not only does it offer a much needed distraction from work-related spreadsheets and reports, but more importantly it's a *productive* distraction from work; I learn a LOT from you all/this board ... news, information, perspective, insight, personal anecdotes, etc. ... stuff that I wouldn't know where to find anywhere else. Certainly not fucking Twitter lol.

And all of the above is in addition to the music and other cultural stuff I learn from spending time on these boards with all of you. We all obviously share a lot of common interests (and political/moral ideologies) and that's something I'm not sure I could really replicate elsewhere .. at least not to the degree that I find it here.

All of that's very "me me me" but I have to assume I'm not alone.

Like Reeq, I'd gladly throw some money in to update the UI so we can keep this thing going and update it for modern times. I'd miss it too much to see it go.