Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectYour assertions: a lot Sources provided: Zero
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13450579&mesg_id=13451211
13451211, Your assertions: a lot Sources provided: Zero
Posted by Cold Truth, Thu Jan-06-22 02:41 PM
You wrote a ranting, meandering diatribe, cited no actual sources, and you're talking about how nobody rebutted anything you said.

The only thing you actually cited was some credentials

>Can you imagine that maybe we are pro-ALL OTHER VACCINES, but
>wait and see on COVID vaxx? Maybe since it is causing record
>fatalities

Record fatalities? Source, please.

>Ya'll still haven't answered these questions. Ya'll never
>answer with actual data. You just put folks in some weird
>Q-Anon box, but like Kayru said up top, there are all types of
>folks and ya'll keep disregarding that.

You're not special. You don't have to be Q to be wrong.

Moreover, you said above that the only thing that matters is that the vaccine isn't stopping transmission.

it's not, and you're ignoring plenty of contextual reasons for why this is the case. i addressed this above, but of course, you ignored that :)

You've proven time and again that, despite all the names and credentials and unsourced assertions you've made, you get fundamental facts contextually backward.

>Why were there more deaths in placebo group than vaxx group in
>Pfizer trial? How can such a product even get approved? Did
>you even know that?

>That's not a funny PDF or one doctor. Thats FROM PFIZERS
>CLINICAL DATA REPORT. Also easy with 1 minute of Google.

Here's 30 seconds of google for you:

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-pfizer-health-concerns/fact-check-clarifying-claims-around-pfizer-vaccine-deaths-and-side-effects-idUSKBN28K2R6

"Six participants did die during the 44,000 person Pfizer vaccine trial, two of whom were given the vaccine while the other four people received a placebo (here)."

So you have it backward, because literally twice as many people died on the placebo.

Here's more:

"One of the vaccine recipients had a cardiac arrest 62 days after a second dose of the two-dose vaccination and died three days later. The other died from arteriosclerosis three days after a first dose of the vaccination. One of the placebo recipients died from myocardial infarction, another from haemorrhagic stroke and two others from unknown causes.

The FDA briefings clarify that the deaths were not deemed to be related to the vaccine: “None of these deaths were assessed by the investigator as related to study intervention”. They explain: “All deaths represent events that occur in the general population of the age groups where they occurred, at a similar rate.”

There's more, but you can read it yourself. Because I provided an actual source :)

I'll be happy to address the rest of this later, when I have the time.

But you're 0-1 after the very first thing I checked.