Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectWhile driving from KCMO to STL Saturday I flipped off two people
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13448642&mesg_id=13448942
13448942, While driving from KCMO to STL Saturday I flipped off two people
Posted by SuiteLady, Mon Nov-29-21 11:29 PM
both were tailgating me. The first was when I was still in the KCMO area. I changed lanes for him (white male) and he put up a thumbs up from his truck back window. It pissed me off so I threw up my middle finger in return. The next was when I was much closer to St. Louis but not quite in St. Louis yet. It was a white woman. She got a real close to me and I could see her waving her hand like “get out my way.” I was trying to go around a tractor trailer and I very much intended to get back in the right lane once I was ahead of the trailer. When I saw her flicking her hand like that though, I quickly threw in my middle finger in my rear view mirror and she slowed way the fuck down. I hate road rage! I don’t even like going there with people because people are crazy. They can pull a gun on me because I pulled my finger on them. So I feel bad about it. I was right here within the city limits (STL) and I saw somebody pull a gun on another driver at a stoplight! It’s so not worth it to go there with people but this weekend I was just frustrated. Most people go 80 along that stretch of I-70 from KCMO to STL. I was going 76 because I’ve already had one ticket this year. Speed limit is 70 for most of the route.

*eye roll*