Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectCar Recommendations?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13448357&mesg_id=13448357
13448357, Car Recommendations?
Posted by PROMO, Fri Nov-19-21 12:11 PM
Sup OKP.

Your boy's Ford Fusion is ready to kick the bucket...well, not really, but it's leaking coolant left and right, and the fix for that is probably gonna be a bit pricey (read: gotta take a bunch of shit apart and find the leak then fix it). Plus, I don't feel that it's that safe anymore. It has poor headlights, and no matter what i do (new wipers, rain x fluid, etc) I feel like my windshield is never clear when rains and even worse when it's rainy and dark (which, it is right now...all the time). It's also due for 100K tune up, new brakes...so now is a good time to find a new car. It's also 10 years old - we've had a good run and now also might be a good time to trade it in while it still has a bit of value.

I need some car recommendations. I'm looking new, though the right certified used car would make me think. I'm heavily eyeing Hondas (Accord Sport and Civic Sport) but I don't want to make a rash decision.

Also, i'm cheap. Like probably everyone, I want the lowest payment possible, so, are there any fire cars under 20K that I should be looking at?

I'm a big dude, so roominess is important. Also, need a good sound system (but that's something you can probably find as an add on at minimum, right?) and it'd be nice if it was fun to drive (handling more than acceleration if i had to choose).

I realize I probably can't get everything I want w/out just shelling out some cash, but I figured I'd get some takes from the folks here.