Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectYou should apologize for having no more intelligence than a
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13448022&mesg_id=13448441
13448441, You should apologize for having no more intelligence than a
Posted by Boogie Stimuli, Fri Nov-19-21 06:46 PM
1st grader more than anything. I'm sorry/not sorry I have to be the the one to show you how smart you aren't. Oh wow, this condescension thing is fun, isn't it? Let's go...

>If Billy (me) says something about Tommy (c71) that Tommy
>doesnt like, and Tommy replies in kind, Billy has to accept
>it

Again, it's good to re-evaluate your interactions if "fuck you" is at the top of the list of appropriate responses to you, but on to the main point here...

>If Billy says something about Tommy and Tommy doesnt trip,
>Bobby (rdhull) and Jimmy (legsdiamond) shouldnt try to
>instigate it into a bigger thing

Tommy's lack of response doesn't necessarily mean he's not "trippin". Could mean he just doesn't wanna dignify your ignorance with a response, or maybe he just knows your reputation as a person who lacks solid logic and refuses to concede when this is brought to light.
Either way, Bobby and Jimmy telling you that you're wrong for implying Tommy has a mental illness is not "instigation". They're simply defending and/or supporting Tommy's self-expression via checking your extremely unnecessary attack on his mental state in lieu of said self-expression. Furthermore, mental illness is a serious issue, so this is bigger than Tommy. Bobby and Jimmy aren't just defending Tommy here, but millions of other people.

>let me know if you need me to simplify this more

I mean sure, you're free to dig yourself deeper into this hole or just admit that was very fucked up thing to say about the man... like an adult. Or you could continue to act like a 1st grader. It's up to you.