Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectyoooooo, good lookin out...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13444938&mesg_id=13454018
13454018, yoooooo, good lookin out...
Posted by Dstl1, Sat Feb-19-22 08:40 AM
definitely what I needed. I'm not out here making it rain at the liquor store, but I have no problem dropping a hundo on a bottle. I might hit Costco, this afternoon to see what they are working with. That's where I got my first bottle, the Four Roses joint. They had a ton of stuff, but I wasn't sure how to proceed. I'm armed with a lot more knowledge now. Thanks again, bro. On a funny note...I was recently reading online a list of essential Scotch to have and Ardbeg Uiegedail was on there. Dude said of it:
“If you’re doing entertaining, you need a bottle like this in your bar,” says Tardie. “Crack the bottle, pour a glass and watch your friends look around for a fire extinguisher. This is a big, bold peated scotch that’s not for the faint of heart. I personally love it. Not always, but on a cold night, nothing warms me better than a nice glass of Ardbeg. The Uigeadail takes on some of the flavor from the sherry casks that it has been aged in. It delivers almost a salty-sweet combo that leaves a finish that lasts for what seems like hours.” How’s that for a party trick?