Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectmy next door neighbor invites me over from time to time to hang out in
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13444938&mesg_id=13446185
13446185, my next door neighbor invites me over from time to time to hang out in
Posted by mikediggz, Thu Oct-28-21 08:40 AM
his garage...he has a drum set out there and occasionally ill bring my guitar over there and we'll fuck around. usually we just sit out there and chop it up while watching tv and drinking. whenever i go over there i know its gonna be a long nite lol.

usually as soon as i pull up he'll hit me with a half a red cup of straight henny on the rocks and we start from there. well i drank up all the henny and he hasnt reupped so the other night i went over and he was like, what u drinkin nigga? i said maaaan, iono...u got some jack? he said yeah what u wanna mix it with? i said u got sour mix? yup. i havent had jack in a GOOD minute but i love them whiskey sours. 2 coronas and 2 red cups of whiskey sours later i was stumbled home twisted lol. i dont really drink like that these days so i was quickly reminded that whiskey aint for kids.