Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectMy mom had surgery Friday and instead of filling the RX at hospital pharmacy
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13443951&mesg_id=13448566
13448566, My mom had surgery Friday and instead of filling the RX at hospital pharmacy
Posted by SuiteLady, Mon Nov-22-21 07:10 PM
pharmacy, it was sent to the pharmacy close to her house. We get to that pharmacy on Saturday afternoon, after she was discharged, and there’s a sign on the counter that said “due to staffing shortages the pharmacy is closed.” Same thing Sunday. Same thing today. She finally gets the prescription moved to another nearby pharmacy, which was harder than it should be because this particular medication is classified as an opioid, and we get over there and every single employee in the place is new and doesn’t know what the hell is going on. I was really trying to caution myself against calling these people morons even if I only said it in my head because I kind of understand the situation they are in but the frustration that the customer has to deal with it’s also real.