Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectAre you seeing product shortages, price increases, short staffing issues, etc?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13443951&mesg_id=13443951
13443951, Are you seeing product shortages, price increases, short staffing issues, etc?
Posted by PimpTrickGangstaClik, Thu Oct-07-21 09:04 AM
I rolled into the chick-fil-a drive thru yesterday. Line was LONG. But it's always long, so I didn't give it a second thought. There's usually like 10 employees working like air traffic control to keep things moving.

This time, we weren't moving though. They only had one dude out there handling all the cars. I noticed people trying to go inside but get hit with a locked door. They close the dining room at 6pm so they can focus on the drive thru I guess.

I ain't never thought Chick-fil-A would get hit like this. Don't they pay kids like $20 a hour?

I also notice that I can't find at least three things on my list when I go grocery shopping nowadays. Basic stuff like chicken or juice.

And my gyro man increased his price from $8 to $10. Said he was losing money on every sandwich.

What's it like in your neck of the woods.