Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI kinda feel that if you were white, you'd call the police on us
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13443739&mesg_id=13444206
13444206, I kinda feel that if you were white, you'd call the police on us
Posted by EAS, Sat Oct-09-21 02:01 PM
Especially with those white lgbtqia talking points you are spewing. A Black person dares to disagree and have an opinion and it is immediately 'off with their heads!'. That's the real fear. A Black person standing their ground; be it right or wrong. The audacity! Call the police because they refuse to believe what I tell them or go where I tell them to go....and that makes me uncomfortable! And their refusal is responsible for so many deaths; not the system itself that someone else created. Black men are the monsters and created the power structure that oppresses the lgbtqia community. So quick, call the police because they need to be dealt with.

FOH!

At least there is a conversation being had about transgendered and male/female identity. Meanwhile, Black people are fighting (...and losing the fight) just to be seen as human beings! This includes Black men, Black women, and Black lgbtqia. Remember you are Black first before anything else. I know there are those who wish it was the other way around, and will believe it.....until they get their wake-up call.
A win for the lgbtqia is a win for the white lgbtquia. A win for feminists is a win for the white feminists. They are the ones who want the power structure of white men. They use Black faces as mascots to equate to the Black struggle thus garnering sympathy and support until what they truly want comes into fruition (via enforced laws and everything else). Meanwhile, the problems that afflict Black women and lgbtqia will continue because it is really all about white entitlement, privilege, and supremacy be it men, women, or lgbtqia.

That is what, I believe, it all boils down to for Dave. You can call a nigga a nigga and murder a nigga....but don't you dare hurt the lgbtqia's feelings because they have it worse than anybody.

He may not be right on all fronts, but he is entitled to his opinion (...and he seems open to discussion) without being labeled a monster, or phobic, and have this type of backlash.