Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: how common is it for men…
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13443676&mesg_id=13443877
13443877, RE: how common is it for men…
Posted by jimaveli, Wed Oct-06-21 01:13 PM
>to check out other woman while with their lady.
>
>I quit someone over the weekend because his is excessive.
>
>let’s start there…
>

I have homeboys who have to feign blindness or face the wrath. I have homeboys who will turn their head around like they're ole girl on The Exorcist to check out every girl who comes around. I have homeboys who will see some celeb lady on TV and go out of their way to say something about her being hot/him being in love with her/whatever. I don't understand any of those options and wouldn't love it from either direction.

Me?

I will look. My wife is aware. We talked about it early on. She said 'you never stay on anyone long enough to make me worry, you make me feel special all the time/I never feel insecure because you don't look at them the way you look at me, and I trust you'. I pointed at her like she threw me a good ass pass during a pickup game and we've been cool on it ever since.

When I'm by myself, I look more than I do with her around because duh. But really, no matter what, I'm just looking. And my wife is keenly aware of this. She's got me all the way / I ain't going no damn where / that woman is the love of my life / I look at her harder than I look at pretty much anyone else.

Not sure if this helps, but I am not sure if my wife knows the type of women I like THE MOST or why. We're around them ALL THE TIME. BUT because my volume of looking is about the same no matter what, she doesn't totally know.

And yes, if someone shows up with the biggest something or other in the whole place and she's wearing something that says 'hey, check this out, yawl!', my wife MIGHT bring it up. I will usually, out of respect, not make it clear that I noticed it from the jump. Then, we'll have a completely reasonable conversation about whatever the big stuff and/or the outfit is. I'll undersell my thoughts on it (nuff respect!), bring the convo back to how much I like MY WIFE, and then we finish eating/drinking/shopping/whatever and we're good.