Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectgenerally, anything you want
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13443342&mesg_id=13443385
13443385, generally, anything you want
Posted by Damali, Thu Sep-30-21 11:30 AM
"you want" is the most important part though

there's no pressure to do anything at all. if you want to just watch, you can do that. if you want to BE watched, and not physically interact w/anyone, you can do that too.

The point is, its a space of freedom & consent.

What I love about my friend's parties, is that we spend time discussing and practicing requests, consent, denials, negotiation etc in a closed "container" (meaning, by a certain time, no one else can come in, and once you leave, you can't re-enter) before any play occurs...he builds trust and mutual understanding/connection during a ceremony called a puja.

then once its "free play" time, it goes how it goes...but its very respectful of everyone present

he also has a caterer onsite, who makes fruit salads and other body-friendly small bites...there's also usually cacao to drink, and other soft drinks, but no alcohol.

d

"But rest assured, in my luxurious house built on the backs of people darker than me, I am sipping fine scotch and scoffing at how stupid you are." - bshelly