Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecti'm still relearning LOL
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13442105&mesg_id=13442314
13442314, i'm still relearning LOL
Posted by Damali, Thu Sep-16-21 12:30 PM
>im struggling with that part lol i gave up and basically do
>take out all the time. sometimes a frozen pizza or such. i do
>make eggs on weekends but cooking a meal for one?? i ended up
>throwing away most of it or sticking it in the freezer and
>throwing it away over a year later lol

it helps to think of the pre cooked portion first. like buying burger patties that i can cook one of, then store the other...an individual corn of cob. using one potato at a time...etc etc.

I feel like a bomb ass concept would be a Cooking for One series or section of the supermarket..or products.

cuz yeah, it takes alot of thought and planning. I wasted soooo much food in the months after my guys left

>
>even drinks i cant get through. i stopped buying milk because
>i would only drink a quarter of the half gallon before it
>spoiled. i even started googling how long you can keep ice tea
>and such after opening lol

omg yes!! now I buy those mini bottles of wine and pints of milk, if i need it. ice tea will last a good while, my dude LOL

>i do love buying what i want and only what i want. ive started
>buying the little ben & jerry pints and eat right out of them
>lol

it took me a good minute to even rediscover what i actually like cuz 99% of purchasing was about what THEY would want to eat. its wild. the first time i went to the market just for me, it took hours cuz i kept putting stuff back that was for them (in case they come visit!)...now i'm like fukk them kids LOL (only when food shopping)

d

"But rest assured, in my luxurious house built on the backs of people darker than me, I am sipping fine scotch and scoffing at how stupid you are." - bshelly