Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectThe source you choose is absolutely an indictment of you
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13441722&mesg_id=13442402
13442402, The source you choose is absolutely an indictment of you
Posted by Cold Truth, Thu Sep-16-21 07:31 PM
>I would reply point by point but since theres 1 thing you
>keep harping on...

No, I made other points as well. Specifically and significantly, I addressed your assertions that we think people who die of the vaccine are liars, your rant about people who cannot get vaccinated,

>What source would you like me to use if VAERS is the ONLY US
>source for vaccine adverse events??

It's not really my job to do your research for you.

But if the only information you can find to support yout position is one where causation cannot be verified, then you have nothing.

>LOL the fact that it's a shitty source is an indictment on the
>CDC and their own reporting system, not ME.

Sorry, but if your primary issue is based on a specific data point that cannot be verified, and your are made aware of this priblem, and you still choose to proceed as though your claims are backed by accurate data, it's absolutely on you.

You're demonstrating that you're willing to believe something dor which no good evidence actually exists, and worse, in the face of good evidence to the contrary.

In other words, you place more stock in a largely baseless belief than you are facts.

>The only other point to make here is that there is 0 long term
>study of effects and AEs, so you really have no clue either
>way...

Yes, there's a certain amount of calculated risk here- with decades of science behind it.

But over the short term? There is clear and demonstrable evidence that unvaccinated people run a significantly greater risk of infection, severity of infection, and death, all while relying on anecdotal evidence that does not verify causation- which is a massive problem.