Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subject.02% of ALL AMERICAS
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13441722&mesg_id=13442371
13442371, .02% of ALL AMERICAS
Posted by handle, Thu Sep-16-21 03:52 PM
1)More than 650,00 Americans have died since 202. FOCUS ON THTA NUMBER and not just the percentage.

2)PROVE that there have been thousands of deaths from the vaccine. Self-reporting tools are not acceptable as proof.

And WHATEVER you find then compare it with the numbers of ACTUAL DEATHS reported from COVID.

The benefits of the vaccine so far outweigh the risks by THOUSANDS of times.

And yes, if you have an ACTUAL disease or condition that means you can't take the vaccine THEN MAKING EVEYRONE TAKE IT GREATLY BEEFITS YOU TOO.

>I think its inconsistent and hypocritical, and it fully washes away the whole "I care about other ppl dying" narrative ya'll pushing. The more ya'll type the more it seems ya'll dont care about others, you are just scared.

That's about the bitch-est move I've ever seen. You sound like Tucker Carlson, or Sarah Palin. You are what happens when rubber meets glue.

I get it - you can't judge risk - and you're reasoning is twisted and stupid.

Let me repeat: If you have an actual medical reason that prevents you from taking the vaccine then you can just get tested instead.

And if there is no reason other than you think you are special and that the vaccine is actually killing people at a high rate - you just have to prove it - or shut the fuck and admit that YOU are scared.

Not taking the vaccine is being scared, telling people to take it when you are already vaccinated is not scared.