Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectthat capture is not what I said at all. READING IS FUNDAMENTAL
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13441722&mesg_id=13442031
13442031, that capture is not what I said at all. READING IS FUNDAMENTAL
Posted by napturalmystic, Tue Sep-14-21 01:43 PM
>If an unvaxxed person ------>wears a mask and social distances<---- they
>have the same odds of getting covid/variants as they did
----->when there was no vaccine.<------
Remember what we did then? We wore
>masks.

Stop misquoting me to fit your narrative.

what I said is true. if the unvaxxed social distance and mask they wont get it.

the deniers and anti maskers are the ppl getting it, clogging the hospitals and dying.

People who CANNOT get the vaccine for health issues aren't contracting covid BECAUSE THEY ARE MASKING AND SOCIAL DISTANCING.

Yall pro vax folk are weird as fuck and cant read or comprehend. Its worrisome. I faintly remember someone in another post saying they "tuned out" after getting their vax.

the rightwing nut job crazy deniers are feeling boxed in, they will buck up and something awful will happen if the rhetoric continues. Just let them die. They are dying. I Thought that's what yall wanted. and miss me with the bull about these right wing ppl in red states dying and you care bc you dont. Yall hate them as much as they hate you. maybe this will help the Dems hold their seats with all the red being dead. Stop just stop. you dont care about Po white trash with dont tread on me flags flying from their pick ups in Alabama.