Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subject1. No.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13441722&mesg_id=13441808
13441808, 1. No.
Posted by Boogie Stimuli, Sat Sep-11-21 07:18 PM
2. For the issue raised in reply 22, I cited the Dr. I was quoting. That's how you found her... hell that's how *I* found it.
As for reply 20. I didn't share it because I'm having trouble finding the video. Could've been scrubbed from the web.

3. You posted ONE halfway relevant link concerning ANY of the points I raised. Lets just say you disregard ALL of the info in reply 22. I'm not seeing where your links dispute reply 20 unless your general distrust of the people involved is your sole dispute.

Your tactic here seems to be shame all info from a source based on OTHER bogus things they've said. I'm off that. Either directly challenge the specific points I've raised, or you're wasting BOTH of our time. If you can only challenge one of my points, that's fine, but be honest about that and don't pretend you're challenging EVERYTHING I've said. It's really ok not to be all knowing. I'm not pretending to be, and you don't have to either. This is why I described myself the way I did at the end of reply 20.

If there are relevant points somewhere in these articles, I'll leave it to you to highlight them... as I took the time to do in my replies. I'd rather you summarize whatever point you're trying to make and then just place the links after, because you're saying "I found THIS!" and then I read a whole article that lacks anything worth reading the whole thing for. Please pull the relevant parts and share them.

Actually, I'll make it easy.

Question 1: Have vaccines traditionally been a matter of giving someone a protein, antigen, partial or whole pathogen?

Question 2: Does injecting RNA into a human being historically fall under the definition of a vaccine?

Question 3: Was verbiage shifted in the federal register to approve it RNA injection as vaccine?

Question 4: Is this experimental biological gene therapy immune modulatory injection?

Question 5: Has injecting ppl with a synthetic sequence of nucleic acid ever been done on a large scale in human history?

Question 6: Have RNA trials in mammals led to odd cancers and autoimmune diseases from 6 to 12 months after the injection?

Question 7: Is the NIH in bed with Moderna? Can the federal gov't approve a vaccine if there is treatment for a disease?