Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectAnd this clown, rather than proposing another idea or option ...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13441134&mesg_id=13441565
13441565, And this clown, rather than proposing another idea or option ...
Posted by Brew, Wed Sep-08-21 04:03 PM
... resorts to name calling because he's a useless child. And I'm aware that I'm now stooping to his level. But, fuck him.

I don't think anything I suggested in my response was all that extreme or irrational. I'm just suggesting that it's better to go down swinging than to just let this shit happen while dems have control of all 3 branches of gov't.

Why is it unreasonable to ask Biden, Schumer, Kamala, Nancy, et al, to get on a soap box and scream from the rooftops the importance of protecting voting rights in red and swing states, and protecting a woman's right to repro healthcare ? What is so out of bounds about that ??

And even if it doesn't work, so fucking what ? The worst that can happen from dems taking that approach is ... exactly what's *going to* happen if they do nothing.

I mean what the fuck are we talking about here.

Furthermore, moderate/centrist/independent voters in places like WV and AZ (and anywhere) can be convinced, too, if the dem leadership screams loud enough and presents their case well enough. Repugs do this shit about unpopular policies ALL THE FUCKING TIME. And they succeed. Because they have the balls to try shit.

So this fucking loser's cowardly, defeatist argument falls apart no matter which way you approach it. And he's an asshole about his ignorance on top of all of it.