Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI'm back to the point I was a few years ago
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13441134&mesg_id=13441211
13441211, I'm back to the point I was a few years ago
Posted by Stadiq, Fri Sep-03-21 01:01 PM

Where I think all Dems can or want to do is fundraise off this shit.

Biden/Dems had a nice little honeymoon and a ton of momentum from 1/6 that they could have gone bold as fuck and it would have worked.

Even some moderate GOP were scared for their lives that day. I know some a-political folks and some R leaning folks (neighbors) who were fucking disgusted.

The iron was hot...and they didn't strike.

Biden and Chuck should have strongarmed mod dems 6.5 months ago.

Now Biden's polls are underwater and I'm getting "donate to stop the SC!" emails and shit.

Well...fuck you. I donated plenty the last few years, etc. After a while people get burned the fuck out on helping an institution that doesn't help itself.

If you are going to get trashed in the mids anyway, pack/"reform" the fucking court. Pass voting rights. Stop arguing with each other over infrastructure. Etc.

Get crushed because you were too bold rather than get crushed because you were scared you would get crushed.

I simply cannot believe and am fucking disgusted that 4 years of Trump, stolen SC seats, and a MOTHERFUCKING COUPE ATTEMPT didn't wake these fucking people up.