Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectyeah.. when people use words like 'draconian"
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13440972&mesg_id=13441031
13441031, yeah.. when people use words like 'draconian"
Posted by Mynoriti, Thu Sep-02-21 12:58 PM
to describe having to order take-out, it's hard to take them seriously about anything.

I'm not even sure if Rogan used that but it's a safe guess. his covid reaction trajectory seemed to follow most pissed off white people's. It was a few weeks of we're all in this together/this is serious, until the death demographics dropped and then it was 'but muh freedoms'

i do remember Rogan railing against.. and i don't even remember if it was Newsom or Mayor Garcetti said something about masking up so we can get some of our freedoms back.. and him overreacting like it was some sort of Stalin shit. It was so dumb. I don't really have patience for anti-masker shit. Wearing a mask is maybe the easiest 'sacrifice' i've ever had to make.

it was around when he was just talking about his move to tx but i kinda started checking out then

i also think he's a big part of the reason this biden is senile old man who doesn't even know what room he's in narrative is even a thing