Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRed cap = trump supporters. High key is opposite of low key.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13440891&mesg_id=13441173
13441173, Red cap = trump supporters. High key is opposite of low key.
Posted by soulfunk, Fri Sep-03-21 09:56 AM
So they are trump supporters on the low, but are loud and proud antivax.

LLC Twitter is talking about all the fake investors and business people on the net giving advice. “You could have took that $10 and got an LLC, and then you’d be rich like me.” Often pushing MLM scams, bragging about meme trading, etc.

I only know this because I know this EXACT type of people. There's a whole spectrum of antivax Black folks that have some Venn diagram overlaps with conservative Black folks, woke people, Black Hebrew Israelite types, "You should be here" multi-level marketing people, anti-education folks, "you work for the man, I'm a BUSINESS man" people, and the "do the research" crowd.

A lot of these people would be low key about direct Trump support, with subtle "both sides" arguments, or making direct 45 posts but deleting once the heat got high. But they are BLATENT about anti-vax stuff along with general Covid misinformation. The people who were on the 5G/Bill Gate stuff early on, then the "it's only a flu", then anti-vax.