Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectFinally found a used highlander, copped.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13439851&mesg_id=13444651
13444651, Finally found a used highlander, copped.
Posted by double negative, Thu Oct-14-21 10:25 AM
2017 XLE

we also have a '14 Lexus RX450 which was good for the early years, but now the boys are turning out to be tall as fuck (the 4 year old is as tall as an 8 year old) we need the space.

Both cars are set up to carry both boys so theres always some coverage no matter who has a car.

wife was not into a boring toyota, but I'm thinking about practicality and this fuckin' ride has it all. The kids wrecked the interior after a weekend out - I was able to dump everything out because the mats are rubber with a high side wall. It was like dumping a plate into trash.

Both cars are hybrids, but the highlander has a ton more get up. It's quick and stable. The sound system is really fucking good, I heard things in familiar songs I don't even hear on my monitors.

Both the Toyota and the Lexus are both the sorts of cars people drive well past 250k and 350k miles...and then buy them again, but I see why the Highlander is a cult item.

All features, no frills, shit just works.