Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI just copped a 2019 A6. Car is beautiful but shit the car buying experience
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13439851&mesg_id=13443107
13443107, I just copped a 2019 A6. Car is beautiful but shit the car buying experience
Posted by Cenario, Mon Sep-27-21 10:18 AM
at audi is so much better thaan what i've experienced.

I went to two dealerships one in NY and one in PA and PA let me take a 20 minute test drive, just me and my girl and these dudes ain't even check our drivers license. In NY they didn't check our license but the sales lady hopped in with us, let me get on the highway and kick it into Dynamic driving mode. I'm used to 10 minute test drives on a side street smh.

Finance manager (usually the worst part of the experience) didn't try to upsell shit. Dude was basically like "do you want me to tell you about any add ons or nah" i was like nah, he's like cool, saves us both 15 minutes.

The rate they got from the bank also came in .5% higher than what i wanted so he took the difference off the price of the car, no questions asked.

Best part is i got loan through AUDI and then an unsecured (i didn't even know that was a thing) loan through lightstream so i paid off the Audi loan and now have the discounted price on the car and the lower rate.