Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecti didnt even know there was a new one
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13439851&mesg_id=13439943
13439943, i didnt even know there was a new one
Posted by mista k5, Wed Aug-18-21 05:52 PM
i was thinking about the new corvette the other day. i think im fully onboard with it now. it is a corvette to me now but when it first came out i was like eh doesnt really scream corvette to me. it just took time.

kinda curious where they go with styling from here, i think the next one can really push forward more.

that thought had me thinking about ferrari lamborghini and porsche. they kinda dont really do new generations of specific models. they just go with completely new styling and call it something else. i know there are a few exceptions but they dont really worry about a model having to stick to a certain look. that said each of those brands do have pretty specific styling that is recognizable on most of their models. i dont think corvette really has that especially with going mid engine. maybe it will going forward.

back to the countach its.. okay. it definitely looks like a countach but its not really exciting. it is a step back to more plain styling compared to what im used to seeing lambo in the last 10 years. seemed like they were trying to put as many edges in different directions as possible on some of their recent cars.

not sure how they can make a new countach look different than anything else out there yet still be seen as a countach.