Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectTalking Cars On...What day is it now? Time makes no difference
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13439851&mesg_id=13439851
13439851, Talking Cars On...What day is it now? Time makes no difference
Posted by spenzalii, Wed Aug-18-21 12:04 AM
Had to do my SIL duties for my FIL and his '09 Nissan Murano. It reminded me how I dislike working on transverse V6 engines, as taking the intake plenum off was a PITA. At least the engine sat far enough forward from the firewall to make removing the plugs easy enough once the intake was off. Now I need to head to the dealership tomorrow morning and get a coil pack bolt, as it dropped while I was removing it and I am not crawling under that truck, pulling the splash guard and looking for it, especially when the dealership is 10 minute from the house. This should buy me a few more years brownie points...

Quite a few new car reviews out:

- Grand Wagoneer is huge. Don't like the window frames. Interior looks sick. But asking 'Slade money for a Stellantis product?
- GT86 looks to have more power to make it properly quick (well, finally quicker than a Miata), but will people actually buy it, or the BRZ?
- Lambo Countach looks sick. I'm not sure how 113 people had 2 mill sitting around to buy one right now, but the production run is all sold out.
- Pics of the new Z are floating around. Twin turbo, 400 hp? I'm starting to wish I had an 80's coke flow.

Oh, and I got fresh feet for the Fusion. What a difference tires make, for better and wose.