Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectsome of the discussion about this pill makes me realize how dumb we are.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13439076&mesg_id=13450108
13450108, some of the discussion about this pill makes me realize how dumb we are.
Posted by Reeq, Wed Dec-15-21 03:47 PM
i see unvaccinated folks laughing at vaccinated folks for taking the vaccine when the pill is on the way.

to them the vaccine is inherently more dangerous/risky than a course of pills.

it occurred to me...that these folks believe the pill just runs its course through your body and eventually leaves...but the vaccine just stays in your body for years or forever.

like they think the vaccine sitting around is what is in your body fighting the virus for the rest of your life...and not the antibodies that the vaccine causes your body to create on its own. they dont get that the whole point of the vaccine is for your body to get rid of it as practice for getting rid of the virus.

thats why they think you could be completely healthy after taking the vaccine *now*...but might come up dead 10/20 yrs later.

to them...continuously ingesting a series of a substance that creates an inhospitable environment in your body strong enough to kill off a living organism...is safer than something that merely strengthens your bodys own natural immunity and gets eliminated from your body within days.