Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: you can't take anything from the Sun or Dailymail as truth
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13437897&mesg_id=13438688
13438688, RE: you can't take anything from the Sun or Dailymail as truth
Posted by The Mac, Fri Jul-30-21 04:55 PM
>>It's misleading to present the 50% number as truth, as more than likely a lot of those admissions have nothing to do with being hospitalized for *Covid*, and rather are a result of everybody regardless of cause being tested for Covid once they enter the hospital.

Not sure if your wording is confusing, but that seemed to me exactly what the articles were tryinig to convey. People are going into the hospital for OTHER issues, but they are being reported as "COVID hospitalizations" after getting tested in the hospital. Whether this data/sources is fully valid or not, I can't speak to - but I think the bigger point that the numbers can be fudged is important to consider.

If these numbers are true and only 50% of "COVID hospitalizations" were not really for COVID + PCR cycle producing thousands of false positives (this is being changed by CDC as of late) + vaccines aren't working as advertised especially irt to transmission = a lot of explaining to do and a lot of funny numbers.