Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectyou can do all of the above smart guy
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13437897&mesg_id=13438549
13438549, you can do all of the above smart guy
Posted by Stadiq, Thu Jul-29-21 03:24 PM

You can take a vaccine that actually has been researched for years (the type) to mitigate the risk of the current pandemic for yourself and others...

AND

You can live healthier, etc.

But as someone with an autoimmune disease let me say this loud and clear- IT ISNT MY FAULT that I have it.

And regardless of the reason, there is no curing it at this point. I have it. And it makes me (and many others) higher risk for this shit.

You waxing poetic about fake deep shit and then ignoring any counterpoint- from how this is impacting the Black community, to links to updates in legit African nations, to personal stories, to breakdowns of your own dumbass math, etc...

Is a tell that this little act of yours isn't about shit but trying to look tough when in reality it is cowardly on your part.

You pretending to be deep and smart and shit is completely reckless.

Whichever stat you want to use- 4%, 2%, 1%- still represents actual human beings and their families.

And RIGHT NOW those numbers could be reduced if selfish assholes like you would vax and mask up.

You aren't afraid of COVID but you are afraid of everything from the vaccine to wearing a mask to actually responding and considering counter points that people have made.

You aren't deep and you are far from the smartest guy in any room. Stop.

At the very least, mask up and shut the fuck up.