Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subject2 things
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13437591&mesg_id=13438296
13438296, 2 things
Posted by Damali, Wed Jul-28-21 09:11 AM
1. i appreciate that you took the time to attempt to educate them. you may not know what impact your words may have had. I always find it worthwhile to share any facts i have with folks regardless of their response at the time...sometimes people think about shit afterward and change their mind..so, well done. Uber is my pulpit and i have so many really intimate and connective conversations when i'm driving folks

2. we are all paying the price for the harm that's been done via public education for the last 5 decades...so many things were never prioritized that should have been, like critical thinking, critical analysis and much more. the fact that most Americans of all races have been intentionally fed a substandard education is coming home to roost over and over and over...

d

"But rest assured, in my luxurious house built on the backs of people darker than me, I am sipping fine scotch and scoffing at how stupid you are." - bshelly