Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectwell mr rdhull lemme give u alil more insight..
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13437591&mesg_id=13438195
13438195, well mr rdhull lemme give u alil more insight..
Posted by mikediggz, Tue Jul-27-21 08:03 AM
long story short, before i got into the field of IT once upon a time i had a career working in big pharma (appx 15 years). step further, the dept i worked in was called regulatory affairs, which deals in getting new drugs approved by the FDA...so lets say im very familiar with how this process usually runs.

it normally takes between 5-10 years for a new drug to go from conception to the shelf. there are several stages of testing and back and forth correspondence with the FDA throughout the process. they approve a stage, you get to move fwd.

if something pops up 2, 5, 7 years in that needs to be caught, they catch it. guess what? i respect the "science" as u label it, completely. but what i dont assume? is that they know whats gonna happen down the road. there is no way for them to be able to predict what side effects are gonna come from this vaccine...and they all have side effects. so yes, knowing what i know, i was alil reluctant, but guess what? i took the shit, and im ok with the fact that i took it.

but i stand by my initial hesitations because they were rooted in first hand knowledge and up close experience. might be some bammas in the bldg but not in this room...no disrespect to the bammas