Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectSteady Mobbin' © Cube
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13437095&mesg_id=13437110
13437110, Steady Mobbin' © Cube
Posted by CyrenYoung, Mon Jul-12-21 01:08 PM
Building another track monster but getting parts has been a serious challenge. Carbon frame & fork, mixed wheel set, etc. My mechanic is under siege lol.

*Who knew that cycling would be the ideal social-distancing, group activity? Cycling year round means I don't have to take unnecessary risk in public and likely kept my sanity in the midst of this crazy world.

A LOT more cyclist on the streets of NYC since the start of the pandemic. All my brothers bought bikes in the past year. My crew has been putting in work since spring, but I've only been able to join a few group rides (work schedule on grind-mode). Over 100 miles for charity so far this season with more to go (shout out @onelovecommunityfridge & the Knight Ryders). Our weekly rides average 35-50 riders now. The special event rides bring out hundreds. The past 2 Juneteenth rides brought out thousands of riders from all over the tri-state area. Steady mobbin' © Cube.

Missing the Red Hook Crit (no updates).

Currently contemplating the return of the TD Five Boro Bike Tour in August.

*skatin' the rings of saturn*

..and miles to go before i sleep...