Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectLOL we keep asking for this album to be released
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13435901&mesg_id=13439260
13439260, LOL we keep asking for this album to be released
Posted by Heinz, Sun Aug-08-21 12:06 PM
but both listening sessions vocals almost all the tracks are reference tracks. Either they are done and he didn't want them being ripped online before release or the more realistic option is that he's really far from done and has to fill in the mumbling melodies with words stilil. To be honest, if he's not going back to having Cons, Rhymefest, Raekwon write his rhymes like in the MBDTF days then I rather him just put out amazing instrumentals. As much as i loved Pablo when you go back and listen to it, the lyrics are so bad but the production, features and vibes are so good that they camouflage his really terrible rapping. Maybe it's time for him to be fully fledge DJ Khaled but way better at it, especially with the amount of features he needs to keep making albums. Just yell adlibs and let the other artists carry the weight lol

I also think he and Drake are also playing weird mind games with each other waiting for the other guy to release their album so they can make whatever necessary changes LOL I bet thats why Drake is taking his time with this project probably after hearing around town what Ye was working on