Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectSmh…sister-in-law is not vaxxed…
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13435301&mesg_id=13435377
13435377, Smh…sister-in-law is not vaxxed…
Posted by Dstl1, Wed Jun-16-21 04:31 PM
so, we’re at a graduation party for a young cousin of my wife…graduated from Butler and is about to go to law school. Little restaurant setup. Everyone came in with masks then took them off. We’re at a table with myself, wife, mother in law, her guy, sister in law, a cousin and his wife. We’re done eating, just chilling when SIL puts her mask back on. The cousin, who I’m pretty cool with is like…chill we all Pfizered up, fam. SIL: I ain’t get that shit. We looking like: 😬😬😬😬. Cousin…who’s been sitting next to her eating, drinking and laughing for an hour is like, c’mon. She goes on with the whole ‘we don’t know what’s in it’ routine. Says a coworker of hers parents both died after getting the vaccine (WHAT?!?!) and some more stuff. She, her husband and her sons (19, 23) have not gotten it. Neither one of them even lives with her. They could go for self. Also, the 23 year old has a son that just turned 2. It’s hard to understand, man. I’ve known her for hella long and we’re tight, but yo.