Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI've loved all my cars. I've been really lucky with the ones I've had.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13434606&mesg_id=13434611
13434611, I've loved all my cars. I've been really lucky with the ones I've had.
Posted by Brew, Mon Jun-07-21 12:44 PM
I've had:

1994 Toyota Camry
2003 Nissan Maxima
2009 Acura Tsx
2013 Infiniti G37
2018 Infiniti Q50

Considering all factors it's my favorite is probably either the Maxima or the Q50. The Q50 offers wayyy more in terms of technology obviously, but the Maxima was roomier and drove like a dream. The Q50 is a close 2nd in terms of drivability tho so I think the modern tech (2 screens, etc.) gives the Q50 the edge overall.

I really loved the Acura for a number of reasons, it was super stylish and comfortable. But comparatively it didn't have the handling and power of any of my other cars. All my other cars have had V6 engines. The Tsx had a high horse power 4-cylindar so even tho it drove well compared with cars of its class with similar engines, it was noticeably weak compared with everything else I've driven.

The 2nd weakest was the G37. It had a V6 but it felt heavy, if that makes sense.

For nostalgic purposes the Camry wins easily. It was my mom's car, and I got my license shortly after she passed away so there's that .. and there's also the fact that it was the car I had all thru high school and college so I have a ton of blunt cruise/party/etc. memories with that thing. Shoving people in my trunk to bring everyone to house parties and shit like that haha.