Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI like the token and plan.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13433233&mesg_id=13448295
13448295, I like the token and plan.
Posted by Cold Truth, Thu Nov-18-21 05:50 PM
-The marketing team is straight trash. They're either grossly incompetent, or they know exactly what they're doing.

I still think it's the former. They're doxxed and too front & center at this point for this to be a rug pull IMO.

I think the vegas event was a debacle that everyone involved should be ashamed of, and not just the fucking livestream. The "event" itself just looked and felt like a frat boy circle jerk, and nothing more.

I do not believe the idea that they did any of that deliberately as a pump and dump.

There was word circulating a few days prior that the Certik audit was incomplete and Saitamask wouldn't drop at the event, but I didn't see any official word from the devs, and that's a problem.

The shit that came out about Russ and his old charge isn't that big of a concern to me, and neither is the shit that happened with Willie D. I do think the ad on CMC was some fuck shit that will ultimately go unpunished.

I'm still in, but decidedly less bullish and much more cautiously optimistic. We didn't lose anything we invested, but we lost a LOT of gains.

Frankly, they need to hire a PR and marketing firm to handle all that shit from here. They need serious damage control on that front IMO.

The big test will be what happens with the Certik audit of Saitamask, and whether that two-week window- which expires in 8 days- will be met.

They can recover. But they need to get their shit together.