Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI feel sick. I think I may have lost all my Saitama today.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13433233&mesg_id=13446711
13446711, I feel sick. I think I may have lost all my Saitama today.
Posted by Cold Truth, Tue Nov-02-21 09:03 PM
I didn't want to just keep holding in my wallet, so I transferred the balance to Gate.io, since they carry it now.

I did the transaction via the qr code on the gate.io website, from my coinbase wallet, directly from the Gate website.

It does not show in my Gate.io account. It's not reflected at all. I realize that this can take time, however the transaction should at least show up as "pending". But it's not reflected at all, and this is very concerning.

I spoke to someone in the live chat, and they had never seen this before, so that wasn't very reassuring. I'm still waiting on the response from the trouble ticket.

The Etherscan shows that the transaction is a "success", and it shows see that it is located in the same wallet address as the USDT I purchased on Gate.io earlier today- but it does not reflect the additional Saitama I purchased prior to that, which is also in the Gate account. That's another curiosity.

Part of me says everything is fine and this is just one of those things that just needs some time to go through, and my inexperience and temperament just make this more nerve wracking than it needs to be. Or some sort of glitch they can fix, but there's a huge part of me that says, kiss that shit goodbye.

I'm definitely conditioned to listen to that third one more than the first two. This is going to be a long ass few days, or however long it takes to figure out what the hell happened.