Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectIt's a nice chunk of change vs life changing money
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13433233&mesg_id=13446232
13446232, It's a nice chunk of change vs life changing money
Posted by Cold Truth, Thu Oct-28-21 01:40 PM
I had money in both, and the plan was to build up the shib bag right away, because that's the one on the front burner, and closer to making those massive gains.

Saitama was dirt cheap, and still is, but it exploded way sooner than anticipated. It didn't do a little incremental leap. it went from .000000019 to .0000000083 in 11 days, and that buying power decreased dramatically.

So the focus has shifted, to building up the Saitama bag as big and quickly as possible.

The same money, right today, will yield night and day results for both, in the same amount of time.

If you have $100 to put in today, you'd get roughly 1,300,000 Shiba, which will be worth a little over $13,000 if it ever reaches .01, which may never happen, and may likely take a few years to get there- despite the current explosion. But we'll see.

Saitama would be worth the same 13k once it hits .00001- which is likely, and will probably do that within a year. **there are a few other hurdles, such as gas fees right now, but this will not be an issue after November 13th, or if you have gate.io until then.

If it gets to where Shib is now- which is a realistic goal IMO- it will be worth 91,000.

Shib would need to hit .07 to get to 91,000. Which will be very hard to do, and take exponentially longer to net the same return.

So the same money (provided you believe, as I do,that Saitama will follow a similar trajectory) will yield exponentially greater results from Saitama.

With what I had, and will have to put in as it climbs, Shib would have been a nice little nest egg. Saitama will allow me to buy a nice home in cash, set aside a chunk of change to cover property taxes for a few decades, pay off my wife's student loans, pay off all our debts (not much, but still) put enough away to pay for college for the kids, pay cash for two nice whips, have 7 figures in the bank, and still have plenty of Saitama left to let ride, while also diverting some of it into other, more stable/traditional investments.

Shib won't come close to that for me, not for another 5-10 years. If Saitama follows in Shib's footsteps, that little daydream I just wrote will be a reality, this time next year.

I'll still buy some Shib, and other things, as time goes on. But the immediate priority is securing enough Saitama to make that shit happen.