Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectOh lord. What a weird reply. You're makimg a lot of assumptions.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13433233&mesg_id=13445869
13445869, Oh lord. What a weird reply. You're makimg a lot of assumptions.
Posted by Cold Truth, Sun Oct-24-21 03:55 AM
>It'll be smart to keep investments in both
>
>Nobody says you can only have 1 crypto

I don't have only one crypto. I have several, not named Shiba or Saitama. I didn't say anything that would lead to a reasonable conclusion that I have only one, or somehow think I can only have one.

>I have no idea why u pitting saitama against shib

I have no idea why you wrote that, because nothing I said comes anywhere close to this. There's no basis for your statement whatsoever.

These are the two I happen to be speaking about. I also have *my* own personal goals, for what *I* hope to accomplish. I'm not "pitting" anything against anything. I'm looking at two options and deducing that the returns for one look exponentially greater, in a shorter amount of time, based on where they are in their current pricing, and the amount of capital I have and can reasonably anticipate having to invest.

You can view it through whatever simplistic, low common denomninator fanboy lense you want, but I'm not.

>U don't know when saitama is going to hit a wall and lose
>steam

No shit. Same goes for any number of things. This is a complete non-point. You can say the same about Shib, for that matter.

>Its dumped already and shib is pumping

S. No, it's not "dumped already".

They're both doing what crypto does: rise and fall.

It has a run, and people take profits, often buying back when the price drops again. It's actually holding fairly strong around the low 50's. It's briefly dipped down to the high 40's a few times, jumping right back up to 50.

In fact, I sold all my Saitama, so that I can buy it back. More to the point, so that I can buy it back with Shib when Shib rises.