Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectUP. For a few reasons.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13433233&mesg_id=13443428
13443428, UP. For a few reasons.
Posted by Cold Truth, Thu Sep-30-21 03:43 PM
1. Yes, I'm partly sounding the horn for some shit I'm excited about, and definitely want to make sure people are aware at a time when it costs next to nothing to get in.

2. I want to hear from others in this room that are far better educated than I am on the subject of crypto as a whole, who can probably offer a better critical eye than I have. The vast majority of the sources I've found on it are, like me, shouting the positives of it.

But there are some issues.

The total supply is massive, which makes this look like it will take incredibly long to gain any real traction, because the buying has to increase to absurd numbers for the burn to significantly reduce the amount in circulation. I think that slow growth is part of the plan, so that the whales can't come in an monopolize things early. But I could be reading this wrong.

Saitama definitely isn't a get rich quick token or anything of the sort(unless you already got six figures to put in asap)- but it does appear to have "get holy shit! levels of rich seveen to ten years from now, if you get in now" appeal to it IMO.

I have found a solid YT channel (Saitama Stacker) that does take a measured, critical approach to talking about it.

We're years away from realistically even talking about a penny- but there do seem to be factors that can help accelerate that growth.