Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectSaitama might be the one right now.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13433233&mesg_id=13443269
13443269, Saitama might be the one right now.
Posted by Cold Truth, Wed Sep-29-21 02:12 AM
I got 7.5 billion for about $142. I wound up with $102 worth, because it's not currently listed on a major exchange, and I had to buy Ethereum and convert it via uniswap, which has high "gas" fees.

It costs nothing right now.

It has a lot going for it.

https://saitamatoken.com/

-A set roadmap. The site says it's on stage 2, but my understanding is that it should be hitting stage three imminently. It released in June, and surpassed 50k holders this weekend. They also have an upcoming listing on a major exchange, which should be announced soon.Apparently,m there are major names in sports and other entertainment mediums attached to this event.

That has nothing to do with the coin itself, but from a marketing and visibility standpoint, that's a big deal.

-Saitamask wallet coming soon, November 8th or 13th, which coincides with an event and a partnership announcement. As far as I can tell, the wallet itself will function as an exchange all it's own. There's also a focus on financial education as part of the wallet.

-We know who all the devs are. I realize this isn't unique, but it definitely helps with the whole of it. There's a vision, a roadmap, and, as far as I can tell, ambition. This is a meme coin, that isn't at all a meme coin.

I know SHIB has it's own ecosystem, as do others, but by and large this is well laid out, at least to my rudimentary exposure to crypto.

-The coin comes with burn and redistribution features. This is the crazy part.

swiped from the site:

"Passive Income System

2% of every transaction with $SAITAMA is deducted and redistributed to our pool of holders. It means that just by holding it you will see the number of tokens increasing automatically everyday as the community transacts.

Deflationary Currency

An additional 2% of the amount of all transactions is taken out of circulation, meaning that our token supply is constantly shrinking and making your $SAITAMA increase in value with time. We have already started with 49% of the supply burned.

Anti-Whale Trap

Everyone is expected to make profit but we want profit to be for everyone. $SAITAMA is coded in a way that prevents big wallet holders (whales) from trying to manipulate the price in their favour or from dumping the token by selling out. "

I have questions about this last one, but no answers just yet. I need to find out what this means, exactly. I should be able to sell when I want/need.

But I need to clarify what this is, exactly, and how it works.

But the distribution and supply control mechanisms, taken together, is huge. In the two days since I purchased mine, 2,993,922 has been added to my wallet as a result of the redistribution.

That's insane. One thing I heard, but haven't confirmed, is that the distribution you receive increases with the amount you own. Which is mind boggling. You can spend $500 at this point, and just let that shit run.

I think, between the way they've ramped up so quickly already, the wallet, the supply control (does this count as a burn?), redistribution, sheer FOMO from missing out on DOGE and others, along with increased visibility, I'm guessing that we'll see accelerated growth here relative to other coins.