Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectlol, do you know what an inner monologue is?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13433233&mesg_id=13433266
13433266, lol, do you know what an inner monologue is?
Posted by Cold Truth, Thu May-20-21 09:15 AM
he odds a probably similar.
>And at least that seems legitimate versus some fly by night
>joke/meme spinoff of a joke/meme cryptocurrency.
>
>You wouldn't consider dropping $100 on some crazy basketball
>parlay. And you probably wouldn't get mad at yourself if that
>crazy parlay hit without you putting a bet down.
>
>So why would the mindset change for jokey cryptocurrencies?

Anyone who actual knows me- includimg OKP's who know me off site will read what I wrote and laugh because that little bit right there is how my brain processes every decision there is to make. It doesn't really matter what the subject is. Not necessarily to that extent, but I generally run through a similar list of pro/cons.

So my mentality doesn't change with crypto. Given what it is, what that means, etc, it arguably makes it more pronounced because it's life changing, but it doesn't change.

Also, I don't gamble. And despite being a Lakers/NBA fan, I have no interest at all in sports betting.

Mentally, this is more like a lottery ticket.

Sure, I'll buy lottery tickets here and there, join a pool when it reaches ungodly amounts, etc. I just don't drop $100 on lottery tickets. I'll likely wind up putting a little money into it.

But this post was just a list of the different thoughts I think on the subject, and the little scenic path my brains takes on it's way there.