Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectkilling myself for knowing about all this shit early enough to be a multimillionaire
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13433233&mesg_id=13433242
13433242, killing myself for knowing about all this shit early enough to be a multimillionaire
Posted by Cold Truth, Thu May-20-21 01:09 AM
Wlnf of a very minimal investment that was undoubtedly squandered on fast food or movie tickets or some other bullshit.

Several times over.

So that makes me thin...I should take 2-300 bucks over this next week or two and sprinkle it on Shib and Safemoon in hopes one of them reaches a penny and and I can get 50-75K payday.

$100 in SHIB right today gets you a mil if it ever reaches a dime. Minus taxes and fees, that's still a paid off home in a nice area in most of the country.

If it dies out tomorrow, I'm out a $100.

And that's a horrible mentality for investing, so I'll just frame it as gambling and KIM.

Or I'll do nothing and want to hang myself in 5 years when SHIB is $3.62 or some shit, knowing I could have bought ten million of these fucking things for $100 to take a shot at generational wealth.

Then I think, $100 is nothing to lose right now, so why the fuck not?

Then I think... Im nowhere close to where I should be financially to be thinking $100 is nothing to lose, even if that's mote or less true.

Then i think of all the dumb shit i can buy in a month that is more or less a waste of money. I spent $23 taking my son to Wetzels tonight, and i'm thinking about how if the $11.50 of that total that i spent on my food could have bought a million shibs or tnearly twice as many safemoons.

Basically, it makes me think a wide spectrum of thoughts.