Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectShe's awful and people just kind of take it. It's the weirdest shit
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13433107&mesg_id=13433179
13433179, She's awful and people just kind of take it. It's the weirdest shit
Posted by MEAT, Wed May-19-21 01:03 PM
And I think I have figured out the root of my problem and how I'm in the situation.
She doesn't see the good in anyone. Not a single person. She's not outwardly miserable, but she's CONSTANTLY complaining about people's personal shit like she's letting you in on some inside shit. And she's a boss of like 15 people, she can't be gossiping the way she does.
But she does, and has the whole time.
And within that ... I don't put up with her shit to a degree.
A lot of people are go along to get along. And I've told her "no I'm not doing that" or "that's professionally inappropriate" more than a few times

And within that. She talks to her boss every day. And he's a needy guy. And the same age as us (we're all peers) in fact mine and his kids are both the same age. So you have this gossipy ass person that sees the worst in people, talking to her boss every day, and he's got this whole ass image of me based on her.

So in the meantime what I've been doing is that every communication I send to her now. I forward to him after as an FYI. Just so that she doesn't misrepresent my work. And I also had a 1 on 1 with him to has shit out. I'm not trying to save my job as much as I'm trying not to get fired until I get a new job.