Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subject** CONFESSION WEDNESDAY **
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13431987
13431987, ** CONFESSION WEDNESDAY **
Posted by Geah, Tue May-04-21 11:00 PM
Zzz
13432058, Seems to me like there are quite a few karens on GD nowadays
Posted by flipnile, Wed May-05-21 11:44 AM
Hip Hop-generation karens.

https://blacknaps.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/t-boz-haircut.jpg

Can't talk about anything around that vibe... just not enjoyable.

13432061, I was literally planning to do a post about my Inner Karen.
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Wed May-05-21 11:48 AM
Because these dudes on electric bikes on the sidewalks really make me want to speak to someone's manager.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"
13432064, I want to clothesline cyclists in general
Posted by Cold Truth, Wed May-05-21 11:58 AM
Not, like, a "real" desire or malice there, and I never would.

But there's definitely a slight urge to clothesline the first just to watch the whole group fall in the aftermath.
13432079, Pretty sure some people are here just to run people off
Posted by legsdiamond, Wed May-05-21 01:33 PM
13432062, Seems like Karens like to use CW to avoid push back
Posted by Cold Truth, Wed May-05-21 11:56 AM
There's no bigger Karen than the one who likes to talk about people who are in the room, but not to the person directly. Scratch that; the bigger Karen is the one who won't even talk about the person in the room, but instead heads to the sacred, sanctuary space in the building to spit that weak shit, knowing it's taboo to call them out on that fuck shit.

It's bad enough when it's general and vague.

It's even more of a bitch move when it's specific enough that who and what they're alluding to is crystal clear.

Of course, this happens from time to time, where some cornball will want to talk their shit in the safe zone.

It be's that way, sometimes (c)

I wonder if some other cornball will chime in with the dumb "durp, but you did the same thing, durp!" nonsense.

13432078, Jyeah
Posted by Binlahab, Wed May-05-21 01:32 PM
Facebook keeps banning me for a month for telling people how dumb they are

But don't ban the dumb people.

Glad we don't do that here.

Lotta y'all hella dumb

on sabbatical.

does it really matter?

wonder what bin's doing?
http://i.imgur.com/phECCMp.jpg
13432081, my patience has been short lately
Posted by legsdiamond, Wed May-05-21 01:37 PM
and its because I’m doing a paleo challenge at work.

no cheese got me mad af.

we have a paleo potluck lunch this friday at work. I’m not going.. fuck that shit.

————

my sister and I are still not speaking over her blaming me for her oil light coming on. Whatever. Only thing that sucks is my kids love her and she is our savior as a baby sitter. But that doesn’t mean she gets to say wild shit to me. She will be aiight.
13432086, sometimes when i write my first name real quick it looks like a heart
Posted by mista k5, Wed May-05-21 01:56 PM
like i could probably stylize it to make it look like one if i wanted to. dont know what business i would need to be in for it to make sense to do so lol

im considering making a financial decision that could be risky but would really help someone that deserves it. no real benefit for me to do so and would be hard to explain to someone why i would. we will see.

also, that dude that made that wack post is lame.